Lead Practice Signup
What: For those transitioning into use of an ABD for lead belaying or just looking to improve their lead climbing/belaying proficiency. Topics covered will include use of assisted braking devices for lead belaying, belayer positioning, dynamic catches, and climber positioning /efficient clipping.
Pre-requisite: Ages 13 and up. Have some prior lead climbing and belaying experience on a tubular belay device.
When: Wednesday nights, 7-10pm, OR Sat mornings, 9-12noon. See dates below.
- $40 (Includes entry, equipment and 1 voucher for free verification at CC. Verification must be taken on a different day from Practice)
- $10 discount for Orange /White Pass holders
- Additional $5 discount for early bird signup before 5 April 2017!
(1) Participant Details
I am new and will need to fill up an indemnity form
I have registered with Climb Central before
I am an Orange or White Pass holder
Climb Central Registration Number:
(2) I would like to sign up for:...
26 April, Wednesday 7-10pm
3 May, Wednesday 7-10pm
13 May, Sat, 9am-12noon
(3) Terms and Conditions:
- Fees include entry for the day and gear required for the class (you’re welcome to use your own gear too)
- Full payment of course fee is required for confirmation of booking.
- No refund will be given after payment has been made and booking is confirmed.
- Requests for changes can be made before the class starts but is subject to availability and a $5 administrative charge. Fees paid are non-refundable and non-medical requests for changes with less than 72 hours notice will not be allowed.
Please check to proceed:
I have read and understood the terms and conditions above.
Do Not Fill This Out